Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Chatham and Back

So I have returned from Chatham. We where competing in the sears drama festival. This has been my 8th time competing believe it or not, and my last. The trip was amazing and the performance was even more. We didn't go on to the next level but managed to snag another award of excellence for set and won the one and only adjudicator's award for our script penned by us, but mostly Jason.

The hotel room was so so. It was nice looking, but it was near a railroad and every 3 hours a train came by. Me being a complete homphobe I slept on the cot solo, and every time that train came a roaring my bed was a shakin. The room also started smelling awful 5 guys in there equals one hell of a stink.

I also ran out of money, but my dad loaded up my bank. So i didn't starve. I even managed to eat 5 double cheese burgers, it hasn't even dented my girlish figure.

Anyways, I was fucking amazing the whole time i was there. I don't think anyone has ruled as much i did for like 5 days in a row. I just never stopped being awesome it was tiring and i could tell my comrades we're being taxed and that I apoligize.

Congratz team we dids it. And if you want to see the play come to arts night at sherwood S.S. March 11th. I would share the script or something but ummmm we might get it published so F off.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?