Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Disease+Suikoden V=?

So I've been sick. Pretty much since thursday night. But luckilly for me. I got my esteemed collegaue to pick me up Suikoden V at his hefty BlockBuster discount.

But this flu or whater I have is awful. It's pretty much must be the worst thing ever. To make things worse i may of possibly given it to Christina.

So what am I to do?

Being stuck in my bed. Not being able to see my girlfriend. With a brand new ps2 game.

Of course I play it nonstop.

I thoroughly enjoy suikoden v.

One of my beefs is: Why make the towns so large?? I like small simple towns where everywhere i wanna go is 30 seconds away at the longest. Sure that leads to small simplicated towns. But....uh...I hate walking.

Comments:
Man towns in most MMORPGs are fucking humongus, I remember spending a good 30-40 mins trying to figure out where everything was back in the old MMOPRG obsessed days.
 
Out of curiousity, how much was the discount of the game?

Also, I own Suikoden III but I really didnt get into it... I'll try it again in the future though.
 
don't worry my friend, when you get back you shall be all healed, and have more that suikoden v to eat up your time. ;)

p.s. your package has arrived
 
Hope you are feeling better Chris!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?