Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Happy Chocolate Bunny/ sore tummy day


So chyeah. In a half an hour it will be monday so i just thought i'd try to share the festive hubub before i couldn't.

I've been dinking around with this blog and something saddens me about it. First off. I have no idea how to make it look more aestheticly pleasing. Hell I don't really wanna make it any better anyways.

Secondly I don't think i'll be able to have special guest bloggers. So sadly it will only be me blogging. No Macho Man Randy Savage or Sir Topham hat this time =(

But I really like how it allows nonmembers to post and allows anyone to look at it.

But anywho here is a short paragraph or sentence to make this blog look more meaningful and long.

I really wanna Puppy. Playing with Christina's dog is so fun. He's hillarious! And so damn'd cool. This guy could probably bite a hole through the scipt of Peter Jackson's version of Kong. (which sucked monkey nuts btw) Yet he's gentle and sweet and compelling. I really want a dog of my own.

I think i'm going to leave drawings around my house that look like the one at the top everywhere.(sure the dog looks like a weasal keep in mind that this is a prototype)

Yeah i'm doing real good right now. Really happy. Just thought i'd say that if anyone really cares. Actually I just wanna rub my joy in all your faces! HAHAHA
Well seriously I'm just happy right now, it might be the chocolate tho.

Heres a random link Billy sent me. I think the dude took it too easy on her.

Comments:
Man i fucking love you! Look out christina!
 
Bah. I liked the remake of Kong. Mainly the whole skull island thing. But the plot in general isn't very good if you think about it. But the book A Natural History of Skull Island is perhaps one of the coolest damn things i've ever read, as it goes into detail about the island and the creatures and what not on it. Yea dog's are cool. If you want a cat, my work is giving a free one away. Yea that guy in the link I gave you is my hero.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?