Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Shameful defeat?


So me and Kevin finally faced in off Street Fighter III today. Sure I don't really prefer it, but he had it. So I decided to get half way decent at it.

But I was way to cocky about it. And ended up learning to use Hugo Pretty half assedly. He stomped me a new asshole a couple of times. But i put up one hell of a fight. And it quickly became a pretty even match up.

He mostly picked Chun Li. I'm impressed with what he was able to do with her. She's clearly the bane of Hugo's existance for sure.
But luckilly for me. Hugo could still break every bone in her body.

I think it was like 7 wins kevin. 5 for me. But we played Capcom Vs Snk 2 and I won 5-0. =D

Kinda happy I have a friend who eagerly enjoys the art of street fighting as much as I do.


Well my parent's came home today. They brought one of the ATV's home. It was a nice surprise.
I was supposed to end up going to my grandmother's for dinner. But my parents didn't want to. So they told my grandmother I forgot to remind them...
Shitty deal.

Comments:
ATV Jousting?
 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t6GP4-uoU4w&search=metal%20is%20the%20law
 
Hell yeah, Street Fighter Third Strike rules! (Surely you know I enjoy it from my recent review).

As for Hugo, I'm not good with him at all. Actually, I was never good with the larger fighters in 2D fighting games.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?