Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Up yours Myspace!!

So yeah!! I've started a whole new legacy!!

Fuck Myspace!! I'm going to be blogging here from now on.

Sure nothing interesting happens to me, but i'm a pretty good lier so i can make up some intriguing stuff. And I rarely spell check.

Why did I leave myspace? Well the same reason i joined it. No reason at all.

Well anyways... Whats up with my life?
My D&D campaign is going well. The party at the moment so far consists of Jason, Tommy, Kevin and Sean. Sean is going to be a rogue and jason a cleric. The other two i have no idea. Christina is interested in playing. But i dunno...Do I really wanna ruin her life too?

At the moment we can be a couple who isn't shunned by society, mostly because she doesn't play DnD. But if we both do...noone will be able to look at us the same.

Even if i did let her play. I'd prolly spoil her character to death. And constantly make out with her (because we are horny teenagers and thats what we do), and that would prolly annoy everyone to death. But i bet sean would get a kick out of it.

Well the government decided to give me some random money. I'm not really complaining but i guess i can just go right out there and buy Suikoden V without feeling guilty about it.

Oh god. Chatham is coming pretty soon. I still can't believe how well the Cardboard Box has done. If you aren't in the know all. The CardboardBox is a 30 minute play scrambled together by me and my bitch'n cool friends for a drama project. It was really rushed. But i was pretty hillarious.

Almost a year later Good ol' mr Grant is like "Sup bitche's you should enter that shit in tha contest!" So with about 3 practices a change of cast and a real poor run through. We win The Hamilton District of Sears. It was a surprise to us all.

I make it sound like we didn't try at all. But we really did. We just had a lot of fun. So it didn't feel like work to us.

Wow my first blogger.com blog. So chaotic and error filled. Just like myspace.

Comments:
Well Chris I wish all the luck to you and the crew of The Cardboard Box, im sure you guys will win. And as for D & D I would have made sean something hilarious like the living dumpster. Such an awesome creature
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/iw/20030413d
 
Hey neighbour

I think it is hilarious how I am advertising your down sizing Myspace blog.

I was in that play...

dnd is lame, gotta rock it with the adnd, for life G.
Hows my cleric and .....``.. `` .. mage comming amlong anyways?
 
I don't think you can top the hillarity of me being stuck in a sack and used as a weapon, but whatev. And I feel I wouldn't get a kick out of your and Chritina's making out.
Argh, comment on my blogs more often, I need some celebrity cameos!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?