Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Whooping Ass and taking Names

I was admiring my collection of toy cars and scale mecha collection and started thinking. About a line from Mr Deeds. I don't remember the line but it went something like this.

If your 8 year old self could meet your present self. Your 8 year old self would kick your ass.

It's tottally true. When i was a little kid. I was an ass kicking ridelin fueled giant. Now i'm just a hairy puffer powered lanky guy. But in retrospect I'm pretty sure I could kick an 8 year olds ass. Hell I could probably kick a 13 year olds ass.

But all felonies aside. I used to be a big angry jerk.

Everyone should consider themselves lucky i'm just a cocky asshole now.

Comments:
Don't worry Chris, I'll defend you from any past version of yourself. I will also supply you with Japanese mechs to keep you happy!
 
Don't ever change Chris.
 
no comment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?