Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Booourns


Well me and Christina broke up today. I saw it coming actually. I'd really go into details but its not fair to dive into someone elses personally life in this blog besides my own. I'm feeling a little shitty. I wouldn't call it mutual, but it was for the best. Theres just times when you gotta let something go. And move on really. And its not like we ended up empty handed.

But I gotta say thanks to Nick. He's pretty much the forgotten best friend.(sorry Nick) But I always underestimate how much I value your friendship. Without him i'd pretty much be in a pile of my own drool and tears right now. He's good guy and I really respect and am thankful for his friendship. (Don't worry I ain't going all broke back on him ;) )

I'm going to be ok. I'm just going to focus on getting a job for now.

Comments:
im sorry to hear that moofat =(
i wish you all the best though and maybe further down the road you two will come together again. cheer up ! i know thats hard to do though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?