Sunday, May 28, 2006

 

The first 48

Argh my life has been hell. The past 48 hours. But right now I can smile. I was doing it last night aswell.
But seriouslly i really wanna thank Everyone who cheered me up. Even if you didn't mean too.
I don't feel so lost anymore.
I really wish I knew how great all my friends where before this happened.
I Love you guys.

And as i once said.
"No matter what happens in life, you can allways bank on the sun rising, and aslong as that sun is shining you have nothing to worry about." (unless you're in a dessert with no water ERKKK!!)

Comments:
Nice one - just gotta pick yourself up and carry on. Hey - advice from a total stranger on the other side of the planet...who'd have thought it?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?