Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Opps

I just noticed my profile says i'm a female. Either someone is making a joke at me. Or my dyslexia is kicking in again. Anyways i'm gonna go fix it.

Errr home alone. Hehe just me and the doggy. I hope she doesn't decide to take a shit somewhere. That would suck.
I finally beat suikoden V god damn it was sooooo good. I enjoyed every bit of it. Even the 30 hour prologue.

I redemed myself in Street Fighter III. Mostly i just stopped using Hugo. Replacing him with Alex was the best decision I ever made. Near the end of our lil street fighter session Kevin started busting out elena. And started healing himself it sucked. Why am I blogging about this??

I brought Christina a Pizza yesterday.Super Marino's pizza sells medium cheese pizzas for 4 larges for 5 and Xlarges for 6. It was an amazing deal. So i picked me and my baby up a medium we shared it in the hallway Awwwwww L'amour.....

Recently i've been picking up my guitars and bass. Sure most the time was to get them out of the way but i started playing them a couple of times. I was surprised with how much i remembered. But that bored and started playing beat it by MJ. For like 3 hours. I dunno if it was awesome or embarrassing.

I really need to start handing out resumes. Like seriously. I dunno whats wrong with me. I'm definatly not lazy. Its more like i'm afraid. Afraid of change. I'm quite content freeloading off my parents . But at the same time. I wanna go out and go back to school get a job a wife a house and another dog all that jazz like normal people do. I know i can do it. Everyone can do it. I'm just afraid. I guess i'm like Peter Pan. I just can't let my childhood go.

Comments:
never let yourself fall into what normal people do! normal people are lonely, unhappy, petty little people!
now me on the other hand... well at least i'm not unhappy! or little...
 
Chris you should go work with Sean as a telemarketer. Im sure you would get awesome ideas for blogs from the crazy people you would be calling
 
If only it was called 'Super Mario's Pizza'.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?