Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

I'm so hillariously pathetic.

So i've clearly been down recently, but heres something kinda funny.

I just started throwing up yesterday. (I do it alot recently lol) And well it happens a few times but i'm out of normal vomit so i start shooting out thick red stuff. Blood. So i get all in a panic thinking something is horribly wrong. I tell my mother, collect a sample of the puke blood and call my doctor.

So i'm given the most depressing and scary talk ever, using words like ulcers and cancer. I dunno why'd they use such scary words over the phone, but i made an appointment for the next day. (It beats sitting in an ER waiting room for 6 hours.)

So i spend the most of the day freaking out. And being a loser, my mom eventually comes home and looks at the sample i collected.

Turns out it was ketchup from my hamburger.

:D

Comments:
You dodged a bullet there my friend, lucky people like you having ketchup in their systems and going to the doctor, where as when I cough up blood I have to wait an entire night, then go to the walk in clinic, for some jackass of a doctor just feel me up and give me anti-biotics... On the good side I can't drink for 5 days... Wait... That sucks!

Glad to hear you are okay though, stop eating ketchup, and stop vomiting!
 
lmao, ketchup?
as hilarious as this story was..
i am glad to hear you are okay =]
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?